Cottage accommodations, on both Liesbeek riverbanks, offer private, apartment-style self-cater units away from the main Hotel. With views that take in our working vineyard, riverbank gardens and bridges and the terraced slopes of the Hotel manor house.
internet & telephone
- Free Internet usage & wi-fi
- Free local landline calls
- International direct dialling
- Reception has some mobile chargers for emergencies
- Tea/coffee making facility
- Nespresso machines
- Stocked mini-bars
- Bottled water
- 24-hour room service
- Dressing gowns
- Bathing toiletries & Hairdryer
- Ironing facility in some rooms
- Pillow-types on request
- Evening turn-down service
- Flat screen remote control colour TV sets
- Satellite (Cable) Channels
- Seasonal channels menu provided at turn-down
Water and energy saving devices in place, optional towel/linen re-use policy, eco-wise cleaning chemicals used, 96% of waste generated sent for recycling and printed collateral on recycled paper are just some of the many “Green” features of our rooms.
security & parking
- Electronic wall safe
- Secure valet parking
- 24-hr perimeter security
- Temporary luggage storage at reception
- All rooms and facilities are non-smoking.
- Designated smoking areas off main public areas can be found outdoors
Set in our garden, these spacious apartment-style ground level or 1st-floor units are ideal for extended stays or families. All units have 2 bedrooms, with 1 king and 1 twin bed, and 2 bathrooms. The cottages feature a kitchenette, as well as an open plan dining/lounge area and either a balcony or patio.
6 cottages, with…
- 1 king bed and 1 twin bed
- 2 TV sets
- some have balcony/patio with table and chairs or loungers
- complimentary luxury items
The décor and setting of our guest rooms vary within each of the room categories. Preferred room requests are subject to availability, however we always try our best to accommodate these requests.